Tuesday 10th December 2013
Cee’s Challenge this week if you want to join in on the fun click the link for more info and a visit to her site…
Would you rather …
- Always have the sun in your eyes, while driving no matter where you go -OR-have to use your heater, full blast, in the summer and AC, full blast in the winter (also while driving)? Answer – There is no other than to use heater an AC, because one can still drive and even open windows.
- Be able to go forward in time on 3 different occasions in your life – OR- go back in time once? Answer – I would choose going back once, when there I could change all that I wish, and then my future would be as I would have wanted.
- Be considered annoying -OR- boring? Answer – I am already considered to be both, so picking one would make no difference at all.
- Be the last-ranked person in an accelerated high school class -OR- the first-ranked person in a decelerated high school class? Answer – Not sure what this is exactly, but guessing I would go for the ranked in an accelerated high school class. Not sure really.
- Drive 100 miles on a freeway with speed bumps every ½ mile -OR- drive 100 miles on a freeway that is completely covered with those little reflective lane dividers? Answer – In my case it would have to be reflective lane dividers, thinking of car damage..and the speed bumps are so very annoying.
- Find out the house you just bought sits on top of an earthquake fault -OR- an top of an old burial ground? Answer – burial ground for me, keep reminding me I am alive and need to live it well. Plus as I am a bore it would be dead boring wouldn’t it. 😉
- Have an itch in the middle of your back at all times -OR- an eyelash in your eye all the time? Answer – An itch, and forever walking about with a long handled back scratcher, or Velcro stitched on the inside of my shirts. Automatically scratching as I walk.
- Have your picture be on the one dollar bill – OR – on the cover of every magazine and newspaper once? Answer – dollar bill because living in the UK I wouldn’t have to look at it.
- Never again be able to make a right-had turn while driving -OR- never again be able to go more than 3 blocks straight in a row while driving in your town? Answer – Both an impossibility where I live, but if a choice was made, then then it would be to never again make a right turn, not too bad here as mostly it left side drive and left turns are easier.
- See everything in slow-motion -OR- see everything at double speed? Answer – Slow motion for me, my life knows no different, I am almost at a stop anyway.